The New Age of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become a Hero or Villian in this DC AU Universe set in Central City, Starling City, and Gotham City. Be who you wanted to be!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Celeb Claims
Villians/Anti-Vigilantes Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 8:17 pm by Jalen St.August

» Superhero/Vigilante Applications
Villians/Anti-Vigilantes Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 7:36 pm by Jalen St.August

» Villians/Anti-Vigilantes Application
Villians/Anti-Vigilantes Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 6:58 pm by Calypso Avery

» Faction Claims
Villians/Anti-Vigilantes Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 3:18 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Lochland Grove[jcink]
Villians/Anti-Vigilantes Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 2:19 pm by Guest

» Ethan Henry Allen
Villians/Anti-Vigilantes Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:46 pm by Brett Allen

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Villians/Anti-Vigilantes Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 2:00 pm by Brett Allen

» Head Is Not What You Call Evil
Villians/Anti-Vigilantes Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:55 am by Katherine Firestone

» Katherine Firestone
Villians/Anti-Vigilantes Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:24 am by Thaddeus Queen

The Admins
Head Admin Katie
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:57 pm
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is Jalen St.August

Our users have posted a total of 31 messages in 17 subjects

Villians/Anti-Vigilantes Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brett Allen
Young Justice Leader
Young Justice Leader
Brett Allen

Villians/Anti-Vigilantes Application Empty
PostSubject: Villians/Anti-Vigilantes Application   Villians/Anti-Vigilantes Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 11:29 pm

Full Name

Age || Alter Ego || Occupation || Place of Operation

Hometown:
Current Residence:
Birthday:
Powers:
Villain or Anti-Vigilante:
Sexual Orientation:

Hair Style:
Hair Color:
Heights:
Skin Tone:
Built:
Dressing Style:
Other:

Fears:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Personality: ( A paragraph or more )

Father's Name:
Mother's Name:
Siblings:
Other's

History: ( A paragraph or more )

Code:
[size=24][font=Georgia][center]Full Name [/center][/font][/size]

[font=Georgia][size=18]Age || Alter Ego || Occupation || Place of Operation [/size]
[/font]

[font=Georgia]Hometown:
Current Residence:
Birthday:
Villain or Anti-Vigilante:
Sexual Orientation:

Hair Style:
Hair Color:
Heights:
Skin Tone:
Built:
Dressing Style:
Other:

Fears:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Personality: ( A paragraph or more )

Father's Name:
Mother's Name:
Siblings:
Other's

History: ( A paragraph or more )
 [/font]
Back to top Go down
https://tnaoh.board-directory.net
Calypso Avery
Calypso Avery

Villians/Anti-Vigilantes Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villians/Anti-Vigilantes Application   Villians/Anti-Vigilantes Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 6:58 pm

Calypso Azrael Avery

21 || Huntress || Mercenary || Warehouse in NY

Hometown: Minnesota
Current Residence: Warehouse in NY
Birthday: 14 January
Villain or Anti-Vigilante: Anti- Vigilante
Powers: Healing factor, doesn't age (stuck at 21), cyro/pyrokinesis, Berserker Physiology. HUMAN SKILL: Xenoglossy.
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Hair Style: Loose waves, mostly in pony tails.
Hair Color: Light brown.
Heights: 5.8
Skin Tone: Ivory
Built: Tall, slender but very muscular for a woman.
Dressing Style: Leather jackets, band shirts, leather trousers or skirts/shorts, normal trousers often army green.
Other: Has different types of ear piercings but every piece of jewellery she wears is actually a weapon, multiple tattoos. The alchemical elements down her spine,

Dislikes: Idiots, controlling people, bad smells.
Fears: Hurting someone she cares about.
Strengths: Her anger, her great knowledge, quick to the mark, unpredictable
Weaknesses: Her anger/can be too sensitive to things, is very crazy.

Personality: Calypso is a free spirit, adrenaline junkie and will pick a fight just to get a thrill. She loves being out in the action as well as free running, cliff diving or just doing anything adrenaline making things. She's ventured on a few mountain climbing but they weren't as thrilling. : She can be stubborn and cheeky, traits from her father whilst being sophisticated and calm, from her mother. She has a short temper, not fearing to do what she must if someone crosses her. She's incredibly possessive, protective and loyal till the end. If her loved ones were being attacked, she'd step first and fight till the death if she must. She's caring and understanding but prefers creatures to people. Thanks to her Uncle, Apollo from whom she learned about fighting, weaponry and was taught different languages (Xenoglossy). She simply is an assassin for hire due to her love for blood and thrills. She's an incredible hacker as well.

Father's Name: Poseidon Avery (Deceased)
Mother's Name: Athena Avery Nee Calor (Deceased)
Uncle's name: Apollo Avery (Alive)
Siblings: Caspian Avery (twin, Alive)
Other's

History: Calypso had a normal childhood until a tragic accident killed her mother and it stung her due to being so close. After a year of mourning, she found out her mother was murdered on the day of her 10th birthday and from that moment on, she began to train to fight which is how she learned about her abilities. At first it was a shock until her father and uncle showed that they were similar. They fought together. She learned how to be a hacker to learn more information about her mother's death and found that a group of superheroes had killed her because she tried to stop them from killing a friend of hers who was innocent of whatever crime they thought he had committed. A rage built up inside of Calypso and she cracked, revealing the Berserker Physiology ability and due to the first appearance of it, it made insanity prick at her mind and she went to kill the one who killed her mother. The job was complete but a few months later, the people had tracked it down to her father who they believed had done it and killed him. They did not believe that a girl at the ripe age of 12 could murder a superhero. But she had. Caspian was proud of her, having helped get her into the building and protect her. They immediately left, Apollo included and they ended up in a warehouse in new York, training their butts off every day doing missions whenever they could to annoy superheroes.
Back to top Go down

Villians/Anti-Vigilantes Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Age of Heroes  :: Character Creation :: Character Applications-
Jump to: